- Highlight the HTML code with your mouse.
- Copy it to your computer's clipboard.
(Press the CTRL key and the letter C at the same time.)
- Open your web page in an editor (like Notepad) that allows you to see the HTML of the page.
- Position the cursor in your page where you'd like the counter to go. A good place is at the bottom of the page right before the </BODY> tag. Paste it into your web page.
(Press the CTRL key and the letter V at the same time.) Make sure to replace CODENAME with your codename and your server number (sm2 in this example) before saving changes. Instructional Video - Click Here
- Save your web page and upload it to your web server.